Thursday, July 1, 2010

Starting My 365 Photo Project! 1/365!













Today I am very excited to announce that today is the very first day of my new 365 Photo Project! For this project I'm going to take and list a picture a day for the next year (hence 365 photos). I'm doing this in order to force myself to make time for m art every single day, no matter how busy I might be. =P And also I believe that taking pictures every day will also force me to think outside the box as I won't be taking pictures in only one kind of situation, but in every kind of situation. =)

1/365: Baby Reindeer.

I was at the local Zoo and they had Reindeer Babies! It was the hottest it's been all year so all of the reindeer were walking through the water, and this one looked up to say hello. =)

All of my 365 Photos will also be posted on my Flickr

1 comments:

Darlene Wilson said...

so cute! I can't wait to see the rest of your 365 pictures.

Post a Comment