Tuesday, July 27, 2010

22/365 - Imagine













Hi Everyone! I'm finally back from my trip. =) It was nice to get out, but I'm really glad to be home. =) Anyway, as I really didn't have a computer with me, I couldn't post a photo of the day, but I made sure to take pictures every day I was gone, so I can post them all now! I took this picture on the 22nd when I was just leaving for my trip. My little sister was sitting in front of me in the car reading this book, and I just took a picture to bug her, and then I got the idea to focus on the book, as opposed to her, and I really liked how it turned out! I didn't even really have to shop it too much. =) I just sharpened the book a little bit, and enhanced everything else a bit, and here we are! Anyway, I hope you like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment