Saturday, July 10, 2010

10/365 Lighting Effect












Today I was feeling pretty relaxed, and didn't feel like taking a very formal photo. I was setting up my lights to practice some Portrait shots and thought the lights looked interesting so I got a photo of it. =)

As of today I have been working on this photo challenge for ten days and it is actually more challenging than I first thought it would be to make time every day for photography. =) It is also getting challenging to find a different thing to photograph each and every day. =) Either way, I'm glad I started cause I know I'll be in a much better place a year from now. =)

1 comments:

Darlene Wilson said...

I really like this picture. It took me a minute to figure out what it was! It's very abstract and I love that about it.

Post a Comment