Tuesday, July 13, 2010

12/365 Self Portrait













Hi Everyone! So, yesterday was kinda a bad day. ><>< And I ended up not even being able to SEE my camera, never mind taking it out of it's bag all day. =P So today I decided to dedicate to photography. =D I've been really wanting to get started working on portrait photography again (Something that I haven't really done properly in two years. =P) but have found it difficult to get the motivation up, as I knew I'd work on it all day if I got started. =P So! Due to my lazyness yesterday, today was the day! This was one of the pictures I took earlier during the day. =) I liked how the lighting turned out and everything. =) (I also found out it's hard to take a picture of yourself with a remote. =P) But yeah! I feel like this is a good start to my portraits, and feel like I'll kind of be going back and forth between artistic and portrait photography from now on. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment