Thursday, July 22, 2010

21/365 - Speak Softly













Hi Everyone! Here's the photo of the day! I gotta say, I'm really proud of myself for even getting the energy together to take a photo today at all. =P I just got off a week of opening shifts, and I've been running off 4 hours of sleep a night for too long. =P I'm so glad I didn't fail, and I did take a picture for today though because I really like this one! I really love like, elegant vintage looking pictures, and I really nailed it here. =) This is a flower that my parents bought just the other day. I've never really seen anything quite like it. =) I really like the strong yellow coloring in the petals. ^^ (I don't know if anyone's noticed, or wondering, but yeah, my parents buy a LOT of flowers in the summer. =P Which is nice for me. =) Lots to take pictures of ^^)

When it came to photo shopping it I mostly just tried to dull everything down a bit (it was very very bright before, which wasn't what I was going for) and I added a little bit of texture, and darkened the corners a bit. =) I really like how it turned out. =D I hope you like it!

*Also, I won't be able to upload photos for a few days. =( I'm still going to be taking photos every single day though, so I'll just upload a picture for each day when I get back, and it'll all work out. =)*

0 comments:

Post a Comment