Friday, July 16, 2010

16/365 Reflection













Hi Everyone! I hope everyone had as great of a start to their weekend as I did. =) I work tomorrow, so I got today off, and I got to spend the whole day hanging out with my sister. =) We went shopping and got all kinda of awesome stuff including this clutch that I've had my eye on for a VERY long time. =P And later on I got to go for a nice long walk with my fiance before just relaxing for the rest of the evening. =)

Anyway, =) while we were on our walk I got a bunch of kinda nice pictures, while just walking around. =) (I did miss one really great shot of a squirrel though, but I learned my lesson and had my camera at the ready for the rest of the walk. =P) Anyway, I thought the way everything reflected so clearly in his sunglasses was kinda cool so I just took a quick picture, and really ended up liking the way it turned out. =) I hope you like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment