Wednesday, July 28, 2010

27/365 - Storm Clouds













Hi Everyone! Okay, so, I'm just about caught up from my trip. =P I spent all of yesterday uploading, editing, and posting my daily photos from my trip, that, while I had time to take this pretty cool picture of some clouds... I just didn't have time to upload it. >< So here it is! The humidity was so high all day yesterday, we could tell that it was going to thunderstorm eventually. =P But who new we'd get such interesting looking clouds! It honestly looked like the sky was painted. =) I swear my whole family was outside just staring at these amazing clouds. I love the rich colors and textures that came from not only the menacing looking clouds, but the fact that the sun was setting. =P Hence the red in the sky. I was really happy to be able to get this picture. =) I love being able to have something a little different for the picture of the day. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment