Thursday, July 29, 2010

29/365 - Lucky Number

Hi Everyone! Okay, so I just want to start off by saying that it really is a good idea to just bring your camera around with you whenever possible. =) I did not at all plan on taking this picture when I did today. =P I was actually doing some reading and practicing taking photographs in low light. =) (Coincidentally it was very very low light outside, so I figured I'd take advantage of my new found enthusiasm. =P) Anyway, I ended up going into the garage for a minute when the bugs were getting bad to see how my pictures were turning out, and I just kind of noticed the dart board on the wall. =) Normally I don't think much of it, but today I kinda just wandered over and started playing with the aperture, and started focusing on different numbers, and the center, but I really like how it looked focused right on the 13, so that's the one I ended up keeping. =) And then just for fun I edited it to look a little bit more vintage. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment