Wednesday, July 28, 2010

28/365 Pepper Plant













Hi Everyone! I'm finally caught up on my photos for my 365 photo project. =P This one is up to date! So, today I wasn't actually sure at all what I wanted to take a picture of. I actually told my fiance as we walked through my yard that I was just going to wait for inspiration to strike! And strike it did. =) I really like photographing plants with water drops on them. =) And as it turned out, I guess the plants were just watered, as they were all covered in water drops! So I had lots of fun. =) I don't have a macro lens yet, which would have been probably a lot more fun to use (I love macro photography!) but I still really like the way this turned out. =) I really like how pretty much the entire photo is green, and yet is still so interesting to look at because of all the textures and lighting and everything like that. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment