Friday, July 2, 2010

2/365 Berry Tree













Hi Everyone! So, here goes picture number 2 of 365 for this project. =) This picture is just a picture of the berries in the tree in my front yard. =) I just thought they looked kinda cool, so I took a picture, and decided I'd use that for my Photo of the Day! ^-^ What makes this picture cool too, to me, was the amount of editing used to get it to look just right. =) I love using actions to get a photo to look exactly the way I wanted it, and I really took my time and experimented with this one. =)

*PS: The Actions I use are mainly the free ones off of "The Pioneer Women's" Blog. =) They're amazing! So a special thanks to her. ^-^*

1 comments:

Darlene Wilson said...

I love this picture! I especially like how clear and well defined the berries are :)

Post a Comment