Tuesday, July 20, 2010

20/365 Gzreski













Hi Everyone! So, you may be wondering why I chose to take a photo of a Polish chocolate bar. =P Well today I decided I would try to take some object photography. =) It sounds simple enough, but it's something I'm trying to get better at, and I figured I would try it with this chocolate bar as it's a special treat for me. =D Seeing as they're right from Poland, I don't get them often. =P Pretty much just when family visits. =) Anyway, I kind of like how this one turned out. =) I think this was more of a learning experience than a fantastic photograph, but seeing as I started this 365 photo project to learn new skills, I am content. =) I really wish I could get the lighting just right. I'm not 100% sure if it's something in the camera I need to change, or something to do with the lighting, but I know I'll get it right one day. =D Anyway, I hope you enjoy my chocolate bar photograph. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment