Sunday, July 4, 2010

4/365 Vintage WALL-E













Hi Everyone! ^-^ So, here's today's Photo. =) It's WALL-E! ^-^ Today is definitely one of those Lazy Sundays that you just want to spend all day outside, throwing a ball for the dog. =) (I actually tired her out! A First! ><)

Anyway, my sister was going through some of her stuff, and she found this little WALL-E toy that she got for Christmas last year. It's funny. When wall-e first came out, I really wasn't sure how to feel about it. =P I thought it might be cute, but didn't think it'd be THAT good. >< It's actually the only movie I've seen in theaters more than once. =P

This picture was a fun one to take. =P I set him up in the front garden which is filled with these really nice colored red rocks and used a really restricted depth of field to give it that kinda cool softened effect, then after, I shopped it to make everything very sharp and vibrant... which didn't suit the photo, so I used a Vintage Action at 50% and a Seventies Action at 50% and voila! ^-^ It was lots of fun. =) And I love it! I hope you do too. =)

1 comments:

Darlene Wilson said...

I LOVE this picture! wall-e was such an amazing movie. He really looks like he's wheeling around.

Post a Comment