Sunday, August 22, 2010

Treasuries

Hey Everyone! So today I woke up to find that I was featured in two different treasuries. =D Which was pretty exciting. =) So I thought I would share them both with you. =)

This one has a purple Color Scheme. =)














And Featured my "Dreaming" Photograph. =)













And then This is a dark green themed one. =)














Which featured my "Tiny Dancer" Photograph. =)













And then also, while we're on the subject of treasuries, I made a "Fall Harvest" Treasury the other day because I got kind of excited that fall was coming. =D Summer was fun. I love summer, but there's just something about fall that I really like. =D It sucks that summer is on it's way out, but I'm definitely ready to embrace the new coming season. ^-^

Check it out! =D

















Anyway, that's all for now. =) Hope everyone had a good weekend! Cheers!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment