Tuesday, August 17, 2010

38/365 - Tall Grass



















I'm Back! I know it's been a long time since I've been able to upload any of my daily pictures. I've been camping for the past little while, and taking my computer apparently doesn't count as 'ruffing it'. =P Anyway, I'm back, and I've got the best of the pictures that I took each day to show you as my pictures of the day!


This one was taken of a barb wire fence that was sectioning off a part of the land that we were camping on. =) (We think previous owners used it to make a fence to keep cows in.) I really like taking pictures of plant life with some hardware, or man made object incorporated into the photo. =) Also, I like that this photo kind of shows you just how long the grass was! In some places it was almost up to my shoulder. >< Pretty crazy. Anyway, I hope you like the picture. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment