Sunday, August 22, 2010

42/365 - Surprise!



















It was my younger sister's birthday one of the days we were camping so we decided to do something special for her while we were out there. =) On her birthday we kept her busy away from the camp while we decorated the whole thing and got out all the presents set up, and tried to make everything as much like it would have been at home as possible. =) There was a few of the smaller presents sitting in colorful bags on the picnic table waiting to be taken into the tent, where most of the festivities were taking place and I figured I'd grab a picture (seeing as I was trying to photograph every possible moment of the day. =P) and I actually really liked how it turned out. =D I feel like it's a pretty good depiction of the day. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment