Thursday, August 5, 2010

36/365 - Candy Shop













Hey Everyone! So, as usual I tried to have a little bit of fun with the picture of the day. =) It's funny how if you really apply *cough force* yourself to find inspiration for a photo every single day, without really changing your surroundings a whole lot, how you can keep finding things you didn't think of. =) Anyway, I was pretty excited about today's subject. =D This is an old gumball machine that works if you put pennies in it. =) It hasn't been filled with candy for years, but I love the way it looks in my basement along with a lot of other cool retro stuff like original glass Coke glasses. =) I like the way that the picture is really dark, with a bit of a bokeh in the background there, and a sharp focus on the glass of the gumball machine. =) It makes me think of an old vintage candy shop where the lights are turned out because it's closed for the day. =) Anyway, I really hope you like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment