Thursday, August 26, 2010

365 Photographs

Hi Everyone! As you probably know if you've been reading my blog at all recently, I've been working on a "365 Photo Project" which basically just means that I make sure I take at least one picture every single day and upload it onto my blog and flickr. =)

I was really excited about starting this project because, even though I realized it would be time consuming, I felt it would help to make photography an even bigger priority for me, and would help me to take even better pictures by ensuring I'm taking pictures every single day. =)

Something that I have already realized about the 365 Photo Project however, is that, personally, when I commit myself to taking and uploading a picture every day I don't always have the time required to really do my best, and take a really good picture. >< So then I have to take an 'alright' picture, and upload that onto the internet for everyone to see... Which doesn't feel super good. =P Also, I realized that since I've committed myself to taking pictures every day, I've kind of stopped my learning process. I used to try very hard to learn all kinds of new techniques and photo styles before I started this project, but since then, I haven't really had the time, which has been a little depressing as there's so much I want to learn!

So, unfortunately, I think I'm going to stop my photo project for now. It's very hard for me to start something, and then quit before I've seen it through, but I really just feel like it's best for now. =( I'm still going to take pictures constantly, and upload them all the time. =D They just won't have a number beside them. =P That's all. =P That way I can take a day off to learn something new or really work on a certain photograph without feeling like a failure. =P

Anyway, I've gone on longer than I meant to. I just really wanted everyone to know there will no longer be numbers coming up beside my photos. >< Thanks for understanding!

0 comments:

Post a Comment