Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Lens and New Photos

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone is handling the transition to fall well. =P I personally like it. ^-^ I love when the trees change colors, and walking on the crunchy leaves. =) So, I realized I never blogged about my new lens! >< It's a 50mm f2.8 EX DG Sigma Macro, and I love it. =D It's a really good, solid feeling lens, and the focus ring is so smooth. I've been having so much fun with it. ^-^ I've wanted a macro lens for such a long time, and I'm so glad to finally have one!

Anyway, I thought I would give you a sneak peak of some of the pictures soon to be listed in my photography shop (DianaAnnPhoto.etsy.com) and at the same time, I'll show you some of the pictures I took with my new lens, seeing as all these pictures that I'm about to list were all taken with that lens. =) Hope You like them. =D






2 comments:

J.K. said...

Micro Lens,

I had a friend up in Pittsburgh that had a Micro lens. She loved to take pictures of bugs! No joke, I love how it's like an entirely new world of texture and shapes when you look through a micro lens. My favorite is this pic: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_yx4g5WGk0qI/TJpeOsp-KeI/AAAAAAAAAR0/xvU2zDA8Ax8/s1600/Re-Rose2.jpg (4th one down). It's so simple, and the elegant shape of the rose isn't distracted, instead the open space around it highlights the rose's seductive curves. I also really like the last one, the purple rose, because of the deep purple colors. BTW - you are a very beautiful girl, you know that?

Just some random person from Twitter -
Justin Kunst
@justinkunst

DianaAnnPhoto said...

Thanks so much! I'm so glad you like the pictures. =) Yeah, I really love how a macro lens can really make you seen things in a whole new way. =D I really hope to get a good picture of a bee one day. =P

Thanks! I really like that one too. =) I like taking pictures of flowers on white. =) They just don't need a distracting background. =)

Post a Comment