Friday, September 10, 2010

Natural Light Portraits





Hey Everyone! =D So the other day I was kinda bored, and putting off making supper. =P (We were having stir fry! Why was I putting it off?! ><) Anyway, I was actually on my way to the kitchen, seriously considering starting supper when I noticed that the light coming from my window was hitting my tiny rose plant really nicely. =) Of course, I had to take a picture. =P Well... that picture was good... but there isn't even any blossoms on my poor little plant, so it was kind of boring also. =P


And then I was thinking about how I've been trying more and more to get some creative lighting and background ideas for portraits, and I thought this could be a super fun experiment. =D I've never actually taken a portrait with the light from a large window, so I thought I'd have some fun with it. =)

For these photographs I only used the light from the window. I think next time I'll probably try using a reflector to help fill in the shadowed side of my face a little bit, but the shadows weren't too strong, so I didn't worry too much about it. =P Which I'm realizing is pretty lazy now that I'm actually typing it out. =P

Well, that's it! I hope you like them. =)

Cheers! Diana.

0 comments:

Post a Comment