Friday, October 15, 2010

Autumn Days

Hey Everyone!

So, I don't know about everyone else, but we are having some kind of amazing weather right now for fall where I am. Normally in the fall, we have to start bundling up right away, and the change from warm to freezing is so fast that a lot of the times the leaves on the trees don't really change... they just fall right off. =P But this year has been amazing! =D It's the middle of October and we're still getting +20 degrees Celsius for the highs. =) It's been really great.

Anyway, in celebration of this wonderful weather I decided to take a trip to a large public garden in my area and see what kind of shots I could get this late in the year.

It was awesome! =D They still even have some flowers in bloom. I was so excited! And the leaves on the trees were just beautiful! It was really exciting. =) Anyway, these are some of the shots that I got that I really liked. =)

















































4 comments:

elmstreetmarket said...

Oh my god! That second picture just took my breath away.

DianaAnnPhoto said...

Thanks so much! =D I'm glad you liked it. ^-^

Jessilumpkins~ said...

I'm LOVING this weather! And you. Which is kindof a given. Or, as Mr. Mackenzi would say, a 'No Brainer'. ;P

DianaAnnPhoto said...

I am also loving this weather. ^-^ It's amazing! =D lol. I can't believe you remember that. =P Too funny. ^-^ Those were some good times. =)

Post a Comment