Sunday, June 27, 2010

New Blog for my Etsy Shop

This Blog is actually a continuation of a wordpress blog that I originally started for my etsy shop, but I decided after using wordpress for a while that I wanted to go back to blogger so I started up this one. =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone!

This is a new blog to go along with my new online business on etsy.com. =) I am a self taught fine art photographer with a true passion for photography and have recently decided to start up my own shop where I can sell my fine art photos.

While I like all kinds of photography, I like taking artistic photos mostly of plants and flowers because of the vast variety of colors and textures and the way everything in nature has a way of portraying almost a kind of personality. =) With everything I photograph I try to draw out that little bit of personality. =)

I am currently selling on etsy.com and might try other online handmade marketplaces as well such as artfire and zibbet. =)

My Current Shop Location:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/DianaAnnPhoto

0 comments:

Post a Comment